Aim and Tasks
Aim of activity of Department of Administration Psychology is in assisting improvement level of psychological preparation: leading personnel for administration, methodological personnel – for organization and rendering qualified methodological aid for pedagogical collaborators including modern works of Psychological Science, collaborators of Psychological Services in system of education – for administration process of psychological assistance activity of educational institutions in scientific grounds.
In its work Department of Administration Psychology is oriented for execution following issues:
- Improvement psychological competence, development psychological culture and personal development administration and methodological personnel of education, and also collaborators of psychological services in system of education
- Conducting scientific and research work in psychological issues of content, forms, methods and organization postgraduate pedagogical education of administration and methodological personnel
- Learning and conclusion psychological innovation technologies in field of postgraduate pedagogical education of administration, methodological personnel, pedagogical collaborators in general.
- Integration and coordination activity with other subdivisions of Institute, Departments of Psychology, and other educational institutions and centres of system of postgraduate pedagogical education
- Perfection professional mastery of collaborators of Department, lecturers of system of postgraduate pedagogical education via different forms postgraduate pedagogical education