MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
CHERKAS NATIONAL UNIVERSITY THE NAME OF BHODAN KHMELNYTSKY
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES OF UKRAINE
SНEI «UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT» (KYIV)
UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS AND INNOVATION (LUBLIN, POLAND)
PUBLIC ORGANIZATION «UKRAINE AND UKRAINIAN ABROAD», USA, NEW YORK
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF GLOBAL PSYCHOLOGY (KYIV)
We invite scholars, lecturers, postgraduates, students, practicing psychologists to take part in the International Scientific and Practical Conference
«Actual Problems of Psychology of Stress-Management»,
which will take place April 26-27, 2019 in Cherkassy
on the basis of CherkassyNationalUniversity named after Bogdan Khmelnytsky.
Scientific and pedagogical staff of higher educational institutions, including institutions of postgraduate pedagogical education,. heads of educational organizations and educational institutions; academics and pedagogues, students, post-graduate students, doctoral students, and applicants are invited to participate in the conference.
Areas of work of the conference:
1. Contemporary trends in the development of psychology of stress management.
2. Directions of psychological study of stress states.
3. Psychology of information stress management.
4. Techniques of stress management.
5. Stress in professional activities.
6. Strec-management in pedagogical activity.
7. Features of psychotraumatic stress.
8. Adaptive anti-stress psychotechnologies.
Working languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Polish, English.
Persons who are interested in participating in the conference must send by April 20, 2019 a completed application (attached) and articles (theses) by e-mail to the addresses:
Svitlana Avramchenko, Ph.D., associate professor, Head of the Department of Applied Psychology (tel .: 067-470-78-89) (email@example.com)
Yevtushenko Iryna Vladimirovna, tel. 097-21-87-863
Prokopenko Elena Antonivna, tel. 050-817-87-68;
Yevtushenko Iryna Vladimirovna (Lublin), tel. + 4857-070-95-468
The filename must match the speaker's name with an indication: for example, for an application - Petrenko_praktika, Petrenko_studio (Petrenko_tezy).
Entrance fee (100 UAH: certificate, program of conference, break-coffee, electronic book of abstracts)
To participate in the conference you need to send the following documents:
1. Application of the participant
1. Surname, name, patronymic (in full) ____________________________________
2. Form of participation: full-time, distance * (underline).
3. Scientific degree and academic rank ____________________________________
4. Place of work (training) ____________________________________
5. Email address (required) __________________________________
6. Phone: __________________
7. Section of the scientific report: ____________________________________
8. Subject of the scientific report: __________________________________
2. Scanned receipt for payment of the registration fee in the amount of 100 grn.
Essentials for payment: to the account of the university 31255202201494 UDKSU m. Cherkasy GUDKSU in Cherkassy region code 02125622 MFO 854018 (be sure to indicate «Psychology_Strеs-Management» and your surname)
* For the distance participation it is mandatory to publish the abstract of the report in the electronic version of the conference proceedings.
Possible publication of articles in
• a scientific and methodical professional journal «Bulletin of Postgraduate Education», the cost of publishing 25 hryvnias per page, payment is made after the entry of the article to the press, as well as in the scientific and educational journal «Postgraduate Education in Ukraine» (free of charge).
Articles to the «Bulletin of Postgraduate Education» and the scientific and educational magazine «Postgraduate Education in Ukraine», are submitted to the editorial-publishing department of Vasilchenko Yanini Yosypivny (phone number +38 044-481-38-53, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). gmail.com)
The requirements for the publication of the article are available at: http: //tme.umo.edu.ua/docs/statti_VAK.pdf
Address of the Organizational Organizing Committee:
Cherkassy National University named after Bogdan Khmelnitsky
Department of Applied Psychology
Cherkassy,. O. Dashkevicha, str.24, cab. 117
SHEI«University of Educational Management »,
Department of Management Psychology
Kiev, 04053, Sicovykh Striltsiv str., 52-A, build. 3, of. 3.7,
Department of Management Psychology - + 38 050-817-87-68
University of Economics and Innovation (Lublin, Poland)
Lublin, ul. Projectova, 4 (Projektowa 4, 20-209 Lublin)
Announcements on the website of the University of Management Education http://umo.edu.ua/university/ogoloshenya
Requirements for the presentation of abstracts:
- volume of abstracts - up to five pages;
- student abstracts are submitted together with a review of the scientific supervisor, under whose responsibility these materials are presented;
- the abstract materials must be typed in the TimesNewRoman editor, 14 pt., interval 1.5, paragraph 1.25, text aligned in width. The data on the author (surname and initials, the course of study and the faculty or the place of work, and the university where the author is studying or working) are given in the upper right corner and the data on the scientific supervisor (surname and initials, degree, academic rank and position, chair and the university where the supervisor works), the next line - in the middle the bold text is given the title of the thesis. The next line is the text of abstracts. At the end of the materials, Literature is written in the middle. References and references in the text are made in accordance with the requirements of the MES of Ukraine.
EXAMPLE OF FEEDING
candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor
Associate Professor of Department of Management Psychology
SHEI «University of Educational Management »
PREVENTION OF STRESS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPRESSION
Text (statement of problem, purpose of research, presentation of the main material, conclusions).
Literature (if necessary) -