WE INVITE YOU TO THE ORAL AND WRITTEN SPEECH PRACTICE COURSE IN POLISH
SIHE "University of Educational Management" of NAES of Ukraine invites students and entrants to higher educational institutions to Oral and Written Speech Practice Course In POLISH.
The practical and professional goal of Polish Language Course is to form skills in mastering all types of speech activities within the program topics.
After completing the Polish Language Course, students will be able to:
- understand the content of written texts and oral statements related to daily life, leisure, learning and work;
- use Polish in typical life situations, as well as traveling in Poland;
- write a text according to the course topics, as well as on topics related to their own interests;
- will be able to tell about their interests, experiences, dreams and plans, express their point of view, as well as describe the events of the past;
- use the literary and colloquial Polish language according to the situation;
- know the basic socio-cultural conventions of the Polish language, as well as basic local and ethno-political information about Poland.
Classes start on October 1 (or as the groups complete).
Course duration - 64 hours (twice a week, level A).
Form of study: day, evening (full-time or distance).
The cost of a full course is UAH 2,550. (1 hour - UAH 39).
Number of students in the group - 10-12 people.
Training period - 4 months (twice a week).
Project leader - Burlaenko Tetyana Ivanivna, Head of the Department of Economics, Entrepreneurship and Management, Ph.D. in Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor.
Call the Advisory Center of Admission Committee: (044) 481-38-44; (044) 481-38-39; (063) 209 73 03, (067) 613 23 95, (096) 574 77 33.
E-mail us: email@example.com
Visit us: 04053 Kyiv, street Sichovykh Striltsiv, 52-a, Building #3, 1st floor, room 1.9 (Lukyanivska Metro Station).