MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES OF UKRAINE
SIHE "UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT" (KYIV)
Educational and Scientific Institute of Management and Psychology
Department of Psychology and Personal Development
Central Institute of Postgraduate Education
Department of Management Psychology
KOSTIUK INSTITUTE OF PSYCHOLOGY, NAES OF UKRAINE (KYIV)
Laboratory of Organizational and Social Psychology
UKRAINIAN BRANCH OF THE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPMENT "ALL-UKRAINIAN INSTITUTE OF INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPMENT" (REPUBLIC OF KOREA)
JAN DLUGOSZ UNIVERSITY OF HUMANITIES AND NATURAL SCIENCES IN CZESTOCHOWA
(REPUBLIC OF POLAND)
FACULTY OF EDUCATION OF THE MATEJ BEL INSTITUTE (SLOVAK REPUBLIC)
IX International Scientific and Practical Conference
"Psychological and Pedagogical Support of Professional and Advanced Training of Specialists in the Context of Educational Transformation"
will take place
on December 18th, 2020, in Kyiv, on the basis of SIHE "University of Educational Management".
Research and educational staff of higher educational institutions, including postgraduate educational institutions, heads of educational organizations and educational institutions, psychologists-practitioners, scientists, pedagogical workers, higher education students, graduate students, doctoral students, applicants of higher education are invited to participate in the conference.
Working sections of the conference:
Section 1: Psychological Support of Adult Education: Current Challenges.
Section 2: Paradoxes of Specialists Training during Time of Change.
Section 3: Training of Psychologists to Work in Modern Organizations, Ensuring Psychological Health of Educational Staff, Organizational Development and Development of Organizational Culture.
Section 4: Training of Socio-Political Specialists: Humanistic Aspect.
• Stabilizing the system of developing personality: the practice of providing assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic (supervisor - Pavlo Lushyn, Dr. Sci. in Psychology, Chair, Department of Psychology and Personal Development)
Participants must send a completed application form (attached) and articles (abstracts) by e-mail to the following addresses, as well as register: https://forms.gle/bJ4A8N7UsrcTCMh88 by December 1, 2020
The name of the file should correspond to the name of the speaker with the indication: for example, for the application - Petrenko_application, Petrenko_thesis.
To participate in the conference you need to send the following documents:
Participant's application. Application form:
1. Last name, first name, patronymic (in full) ____________________________________
2. Scientific degree and academic title _______________________________________
3. Place of work (study) ____________________________________________
4. Email address (required) _______________________________________
5. Phone: __________________
6. Section: _______________________________________________________________
7. Theme of the scientific report: ___________________________________________
8. I plan to make a report (yes or no) ___________________________________________
The conference program will be posted at the link:
For distant participation, it is mandatory to publish theses in the digital conference proceedings.
Working languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Polish, English.
It is possible to publish articles in professional publications of "B"category: a collection of scientific papers "Bulletin of Postgraduate Education", the cost of publication is 50 UAH per page, 60 UAH for information on the digital identifier of scientific work (doi), UAH 2.00 per page for plagiarism check, payment is made on enrollment.
Articles to the "Bulletin of Postgraduate Education" are submitted to Editorial and Publishing Department of Vasylchenko Yanina Yosypivna (contact phone 044-481-38-53, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Requirements for the design of the article are posted on the website of the SIHE "University of Educational Management" http://tme.umo.edu.ua/docs/statti_VAK.pdf
Address of the Organizing Committee:
SIHE "University of Educational Management" (http://www.umo.edu.ua)
• Department of Management Psychology, e-mail: email@example.com,
tel. 050-817-87-68. Room 3.7, Bld. 3, 52-A, Sichovykh Striltsiv str., Kyiv, 04053, Ukraine
• Department of Psychology and Personal Development, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
tel .: 099-551-00-04; 098-748-55-83, Room 412, Bld. 1, 52-A, Sichovykh Striltsiv str., Kyiv, 04053, Ukraine
Requirements for theses:
- volume - up to five pages;
- theses of s student are submitted together with the review of the supervisor;
- theses should be typed in Times New Roman, 14, spacing 1.5, paragraph 1.25, the text is aligned in width. In the upper right corner there is information about the author (surname and initials, course and faculty or place of work, and the university where the author studies or works), as well as information about the supervisor (surname and initials, academic degree, academic title and position, department and university where the supervisor works), the next line - the title of theses is printed in the middle in bold. The next line is the text of theses. At the end of the materials "References" is written in the middle. The list of references and references in text are formatted according to requirements of DSTU 8302:2015 of Ukraine.
Євтушенко І. В.,
кандидат психологічних наук, доцент,
доцент кафедри психології управління
ДЗВО «Університет менеджменту освіти»
Профілактика стресу та професійного вигорання
Текст (постановка проблеми, стан розробленості проблеми, мета дослідження, викладення основного матеріалу, висновки та перспективи подальшого дослідження).